A Letter to Foreign Nationals in Keqiao
Dear foreign friends in Keqiao,
The Foreign Affairs Office of the People's Government of Keqiao Districtwould like to extend its sincere greetings to you.
At present, the epidemic is still spreading abroad, and there are sporadic cases and local clusters of epidemic in many places in China.Coupled with the approaching Spring Festival and the increased flow of people, the risk of spreading the epidemic increases, and the situation of prevention and control becomes increasingly serious. In order to strengthen the prevention and control of the epidemic during the winter, spring and Chinese New Year, and to ensure a happy, peaceful and healthy holiday, we would like to propose the following initiatives to all foreigners in Keqiao:
1. Follow the epidemic prevention and control measures in Keqiao District and cooperate actively with the epidemic prevention and control work.
2. Insist on healthy lifestyles and behaviours such as wearing masks, washing hands regularly, frequent ventilation, less gathering, "one metre line", using communal spoons and chopsticks, etc.; when entering public places, provide health codes and cooperate with temperature measurement; pay attention to your own health and that of your family members, and wear masks to the nearest fever clinic as soon as you develop symptoms such as fever, cough, fatigue, etc. and actively inform the 14-day activitytrajectory and exposure history; keep weddings and funerals simple and reduce gatherings. It is recommended that there are no more than 10 people at family dinner or parties, and personal protection should be done; try not to attend if you have symptoms such as influenza.
3. Avoid large-scale gatherings and non-essentialactivities. Events such as meetings and gatherings should be held with a controlled number of people, and online meetings or video conferences should be held as far as possible. For events with more than 50 people, emergency plans for prevention and control should be formulated, and relevant prevention and control measures should be strictly implemented. Gatherings will not be held inplaces of religious activities and folk beliefs for blessings such as welcoming the New Year, incense worship and bell ringing. Large-scale reunions, visits, gatherings and dinners will not be held.If it really needs to be held, there should be a strict control of the number and scale of people, and is required beforehand a prevention and control emergency plan approved by the district prevention and control office after review by the department or the local town (street) in charge.
4. "Don't leave Keqiao unless you have to". Avoid travelling to high-risk areas and try to stay in Keqiao for the holidays.
5. Do not participate in the live poultry trade and do not buy or eat wild animals. Buy frozen food from regular markets and supermarkets, and avoid direct contact with your hands when buying. Pay attention to the separation of raw and cooked food from containers, knives and plates when cutting, and fully cook food before consumption. Staff engaged in the storage, transportation, loading and unloading of imported goods and other related staff should strictly implement daily health protection.
Foreign Affairs Office of the People's Government of Keqiao District, Shaoxing City
January 12, 2021